Monday, January 16, 2012

Trying something new

Today with every food/exercise related decision I am going to make I am going to ask myself "does this help in my weight loss efforts". I've tried it a couple times already this morning and that split second that it takes to think of the whole "actions = consequences" scenario makes quite a difference. I've already taken the stairs twice (which is two more times than I usually would) and skipped my second coffee. It's a little trick my good friend Clare told me about, as she's doing it too, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm also giving up soda in all forms this week. It's been causing me stomach problems over the past month or so and it's beyond the point where I can continue to ignore it. Duh!

This, combined with my same efforts I've been making over the past year is my current plan of action!

I hate that this blog seems more like a report than a fun, lighthearted read about my weight loss efforts. I would like to get back to it. I'll try. No promises.

No comments: