Wednesday, December 23, 2009

An unofficial weigh in of sorts...

I've been trying to do a combo of Zumba and eating better (although eating is still nowhere near it should be with all of the holiday chocolate, cakes and goodies!) but I've been doing Zumba for 2 weeks now (5 times total), drinking more water, less soda and trying to be more food aware and today I have officially dropped a little over 4 pounds from my starting weight! Only about 136 more to go woohoo! (little sarcasm never hurt anybody!)

I love the Zumba and am even thinking of going to the next level already after only a couple of weeks. I can't wait to try the strength training!

So if I can drop 4 pounds (2 kilos) in 2 weeks during the holidays I cannot wait to see what I can do once January rolls around.

Woohoo for me! Hope you're having fantastic healthy successful weeks and happy holiday season to all!

2 comments:

becklette said...

dude. come back. don't make me email you.

Anonymous said...

LOL Sorry!