Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good things I've done recently

  1. I took the stairs about 4 or 5 times Friday at work.
  2. I drank two bottles of water at work
  3. I ate a decent breakfast this morning
  4. I planned two healthy dinner meals in the past three days
  5. I didn't take that second brownie, even thought I wanted to very, very much
  6. I stopped eating the cookies in the cupboard even though the thought in my head was "go ahead and polish off the pack".
  7. I did some exercises while I hung out at the house today. It wasn't a body pump class by any means but I think every little effort counts.
  8. I decided not to dwell on my negative feelings as "this, too, shall pass".
  9. I allowed myself to lean on others (virtually and in real life) in my "time of need" and I am taking their encouragement and cheers with me wherever I go.
  10. I know that I have done this before, and I know I will do it again. Not doing it is just not an option. It never has been and it never will be. I have too much to lose by not being healthy.

1 comment: