Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Retro .02

Okay, so I don't really know how long it takes something to really be considered "retro" but it sounded cute, so there ya go.

I was thinking today about where I have come from, where I have been and what I have been through with my weight loss issues and I thought maybe I'll search back and see where I drew inspiration from in the beginning of this whole thing. I stumbled onto (well, okay, I just clicked it) a post that still can give me goosebumps. So call it cheating, call it whatever you want, I'm calling it "Retro .02" as we take a look back and show you where I've drawn inspiration in the past and how I just keep pushing on.

(now's the part where you click that colored part that's underlined, that link, so you can go to the post that I am talking about, see it up there, yeah, click there, then you'll understand why this is Retro .02).

1 comment:

AGirlWorthLosing said...

We miss you! How is everything going?