Monday, June 22, 2009

One day at a time

So I am feeling quite swollen and puffy today (ugh, period) which is never a good sign right before a weigh in but I woke up today with a MUCH better attitude than I’ve had towards losing weight in a long, long, well overdue time so even if tomorrow isn’t what I hope for on the scale I know the next week will be successful for me. I’ve been too focused, mentally, on “I have to lose X amount by September” and what I really need to do is take this one week, one weigh in and even one day at a time. Today, I am doing to drink water, no soda, eat a reasonable sized lunch (taking myself AWAY from the table as it’s way to easy to graze while chatting with my colleagues), have a healthy supper and no late evening snacking. That’s what I’m doing today.

No comments: