Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Nothing exciting to report for today's weigh-in

I've pretty much stayed the same this week with my weight. To be extremely specific I lost 0.1 kilos or 0.22 pounds since last Tuesday. After this weekend's Food Fest with my great Greek friends Alexandra and Theodore, eating fabulous meals and skipping my Sunday workout, I'm actually surprised to see that the scale didn't move in quite the opposite way. We did spend a lot of time wandering around the beautiful little city of Hoorn so maybe that accounted for something. Oh and bowling counts as exercise doesn't it? I mean I did have to get up and toss the ball down the lane quite a few times in the two hours we played. Oh and laughing burns calories doesn't it? We laughed a lot, mostly at Alexandra's bowling skills (or lack thereof).

Alright, so maybe there is no rhyme or reason as to this whole weight loss game. I do dare to say that I'm feeling pretty positive about next weeks weigh-in though. Since I didn't gain this week it means I could possibly push myself over the 66 pound threshold once again. I don't have class tonight so I'll be able to get in all three of my regular workouts with no problem this week. Let's hope my intuition is right!

1 comment:

AGirlWorthLosing said...

Sarah, you are my cheerleader and I love it! If I ever loss this weight I will have to fly you out here so we can party...healthfully of course! Thanks for your undying support,,,okay you win, I am buying that blasted book! :-)