Saturday, May 17, 2008

20 worst foods in America

I know I have been far far from blogging about weight loss since finding out I was pregnant but I couldn't pass up passing on this little gem for you all to read. Here is a list of the 20 worst foods in America according to FirstCoastNews.com

I will have to admit I haven't eaten most of these foods but only because the restaurants don't exist here or back in the US where I am originally from, but as many of the menus of these chain restaurants seem so similar it can still give you a good idea of what you totally should stay away from when enjoying a meal out.

Hope you can find this useful!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, just wow! Shocking and horrifying all at once. And yet a few of those items sound so incredibly delicious... lol

Luckily, I have access to none of those chains.