Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I actually did weigh in yesterday

But I didn't have time to post it. My weight actually dropped a little in the past week (.7 of a kilo) which is fine by me and I'm sure it won't last. I'm going to take some more belly shots and post them just as soon as I can so you can see my ever expanding waistline. It's quite impressive if I do say so myself. I seem to be carrying quite high an my belly begins right below my bra and ends somewhere below that I can no longer see.

The leg cramps have subsided for now but I fear they will return. I'm doing all I can to keep them away though.

I only have 54 days left until my due date! I can't believe it! We just bought a cradle for Sadie to sleep in in our room and are painting it white. I'll post pics when it's dry. It looks really beautiful!

What I really can't believe is that I only have 23 more days of work, including weekends! WOOHOO! Unfortunately, they haven't found a temp to replace me yet, which worries me because it does take quite a while to really be able to work on your own here. I just don't want to come back to a complete disaster in October if ya know what I mean. I know it's not my problem, per say, but it's just how I am. Can't help but want things to go smoothly for my colleagues!

So that's the it of it for today! Hope you all are having wonderful, healthy weeks!

No comments: