Whew! I didn't think I'd EVER make it to the 250's but BAM, there is was. In all reality, I knew I'd make it there but holy moly did it ever take it's sweet time. Slow and steady may win the race but does it count if the participant is nutso by time they cross the finish line?!?
What this means is:
- when I lose 2 more kilos I will be 10 kilos (22lbs) away from my all time lowest adult weight.
- when I lose another 4.2 kilos I will be in the 240's, with 249.9!
- I have lost 42 pounds since starting at Novarum, meaning I only have 60 more pounds (26.9 kilos) to lose to be under 200!
- I'm looking forward to the point where I have actually LOST more weight then I need to lose further in order to meet my first big goal!
- swimming is working for me and I freaking LOVE being in the pool!
- My Fitness Pal is working for me and I LOVE logging my food (this, in itself, is a miracle)
- All of the lessons I learned at Novarum are working for me!
- keeping up with making small goals and celebrating small victories is working for me!
- I am working for me!
I did swim Friday but didn't blog about it because I don't know how to say 'pfffffffffffft' in more words than that. It wasn't a great swim and I just couldn't get into it. The silver bullets were out in full force and I felt I was doing more dodging than swimming. I did go to the pool yesterday as well for just a fun swim with my kiddo and hubs but while they were going down the slide I tried to sneak in some laps and kicking exercises. I managed to get my heart rate up a couple times in the hour and a half we spent there so I felt pretty good about sneaking in some extra work.
I hope you are all having healthy, successful weeks!