Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Like a big stinky pond...

Like a big stinky motionless pond, my weight has stagnated. What an ugly word...stagnate. Blech.

Well ok, so I did lose 1.3 pounds this week but for the last 3 weeks I have lost and gained that same one-ish pound. I knew from the beginning that joining the gym (which I'll update you all on later, when I have some time) that I would be gaining muscle and losing fat and muscle weighs more than fat yadda yadda yadda but UGH! I just trained myself to lose weight, look at the scale, see results, change my life and now I have to RETRAIN myself to look at the inches, don't look at the scale, see how your clothes feel.

So I'm changing up my routine, still tweaking my food here and there, trying new things. Plateau's are going to happen. I refuse to lose momentum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah. Saw a post from you on the nest, and followed the link in your sig. Have you measured yourself? It's good to know the number on the scale AND the measurements of your waist, arms, legs, etc. Perhaps if you saw a reduction in those numbers over time you'd feel a bit better.

Just a suggestion. Good luck!