Monday, February 18, 2008

Update: English Breakfast

The normal podcast from the show isn't working for some reason so they're created a temporary file for this mornings show. You can (hopefully) get there by clicking:

http://theenglishbreakfast.podbean.com/2008/02/18/the-english-breakfast-feb-18/

If you click where it says "English Breakfast from 7-8" you can hear my intro around 15:18 (so you can ff) and that's about all I say in the first hour. I'm the Sarah without the New Zealand accent. LOL Mick and Sarah1 are New Zealanders and I believe Mike and Angus are Brits.

If you click English Breakfast from 8-9 you can hear me at 6:25 to 6:44 and also from 39:14 until about 44:15. I'll have to say this last little part was the best/longest although the cow story we're talking about in the 6:25 story was pretty funny.

Of course you're more than welcome to listen to the whole show!

No comments: