Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I forgot to get on the scale this morning but if yesterday's weight is any indication of what today should have brought then once again my weight would have remained the same from the week before, which is a good thing. Maybe, if I remember, I'll hop on tomorrow and give an update. I'm okay with staying the same right now because I am ahead of the 'packin on the pounds' pregnancy game anyway.

Friday is the open mike night that I told you all about before. I did sign myself up for this month and I am doing to do a reading. I have yet to exactly pin down what it is I'm going to get up and share but I have some ideas. I'll share more as I know more. Wish me luck!

Hope you all are having healthy weeks!

2 comments:

Twix said...

Good luck with open mike night! :D

Anonymous said...

I hope you receive lots of praise for your work. Wow them with your wit and humor.