Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pretty okay news on the scale this morning. I didn't gain anything in comparison to last weeks weigh-in which is great. I am retaining water like a sponge though. My feet and ankles don't even resemble feet and ankles anymore. They're more oversized-potato looking things with pretty red nails. You know your feet are huge when even your crocs are snug. Thank God I work in an extremely casual office atmosphere where crocs are welcome! I'm trying to sit with my feet up just as much as possible but it's difficult. I'm limiting my salt intake, which is something I do anyway and trying to down as much good-ole-H2O as I can handle. I think it's just a part of pregnancy I'm going to have to deal with. I'm not looking forward to the hot weather, that's for sure!

Hope you all are having fantastic healthy weeks!

No comments: