Sunday, November 09, 2008

Yuck... a long road ahead of me

Geesh... I just estimated my weight so I could update my stats on the right and all I can say is yuck. I have a long long road ahead of me. I think I'm going to go back and re-read some of my first posts and try to remember that I did this once and I can do it again. I'm feeling extremely discouraged. Actually I don't think discouraged is the right word... it's more like...ugh, God I have to do this all over again when I was oh-so-close. How long is this going to take? Forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know how you feel, I have been slacking off lately (nothing too drastic!), and I have decided to kick my own ass now. I went to the store today and couldnt remember what I ate when I was religiously counting my cals. Its so hard to get back, but so worth it. My goal right now is to be under 200 by the Christmas party, which is about 7 pounds ago. So its a mini goal, but a goal in itself. You should set some type of mini goal before you come and see us! I cant wait to see you and the family! Have your mom let me know when Edwards' are having their festivities so I can be there. Sadie and Hallie can play! Love you! Lissa