Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm going to be an Aunt!

My sister in law is in labor right now. Seriously...right now. It'll be their first child and I've been on pins and needles all day waiting! I can't believe my baby brother is going to be a Daddy. They don't know the sex and haven't shared any names. It's so exciting! This will be my parent's 13th grandbaby but every time is just so special and exciting!

Come on baby Kelly! Auntie Sarah and Uncle Marco can't wait to hear all about you! And Sadie will be glad not to be the "baby" any more. She's got all kinds of fun things to teach you. You're already so loved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give my congrats to them! I cant believe that JO is a Daddy. Its insane that we are all so old! LOL! Well keep up the good work, im going through a tough spot right now with my weight. I went on a new BC pill and it caused me an 8 lb. gain in about two weeks...talk about a bummer! Im back to 213. But, i'll get it back off.....very sllloooowwwllyy! Luv ya!