Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another 6 pounds.... GONE!!!!

In my usual style I lost big this week after last weeks minor 3 pound gain. So once again I am very close to being halfway there. I am 1.72 pounds away from being halfway to my goal of losing 50 pounds. If I keep up with my usual pattern of loss and gain it should be 2 weeks before I'm there. With this week being the first full week of our new workout routine I am hoping I can just get that 1.72 pounds out of the way next week and get my massage! Supposedly switching things up will keep your body in the losing spirit so let's hope it works!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations! That is so great!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! I wanted to tell you that on msn, but the stupid board isn't working. Also--you may start gaining lots of muscle. Your workouts sound grueling!!!

Sarah

Nobody said...

Sarah, I'm DYING to see some before and afters! Let's meet up next time I'm in Amsterdam -- I need some of this motivation dust to rub off on me. You GO girl!!!!