Tuesday, November 14, 2006

As expected.. this week I gained.

Three pounds. Blech. BUT (there's always a but) last week I lost almost 6 so in two weeks I managed to lose 3 pounds, which is a healthy amount of weight to lose in that time frame. (repeat until depression subsides) HAHA

This week I'm going to once again concentrate more on my food intake. This week has been/is the dreaded visit from Aunt Flo, so some weight gain was expected seeing that I have the appetite of a grizzly bear. Since Thursday last week I have been continually 'hungry' even if I had just eaten an hour prior. Getting this under control is one of the hardest parts of my journey and I continue to struggle with it every month.

This weekend we meet with the trainer to weigh in, do BMI, fitness level...all that gooes stuff and we get our new workout regimines. Should be interesting!

I'm still not far from halfway to my goal. I think within the next 2 to 3 weeks I'll be making my appointment at the spa for my massage. Ahhhhhhhh.

No comments: