Sunday, December 17, 2006

Inappropriate man strikes again!!!!

I posted a while back about the unwritten rules of the gym and told a little story about this guy who totally broke one of the rules and hopped on the machine right next to me when there were several others open. Then he proceeded to watch my every move and constantly check out my stats.

Well today Marco and I were at the gym doing our warm up on the treadmill and in walks Inappropriate man. I literally gasped at the sight of him and then whispered to Marco "hey, that's Inappropriate Man, the one I blogged about."

Of course Marco didn't hear me or know who I was talking about so breaking a rule myself I pointed at Inappropriate Man and with a sight head jerk loudly whispered "HIM! That's the guy I blogged about, remember?"

He didn't seem nearly as interested in the guy as I was but there was no way I was going to miss a chance at watching this guy in action (while not being the victim of his inappropriateness this time).

Sure enough, Inappropriate man jumped right on a cross trainer between two women and immediately started checking out the stats of the girl next to him. There were 5 empty machines in the row right behind them!!!!

I gave Marco 'the look'... you know the one with the big eyes and smirk on my face with the every so slightest of a head nod that clearly says 'SEEEEEEE, look how inappropriate he is."

My workout ended and I went to get a paper towel to wipe my machine down keeping my eye on inappropriate man the entire time. The girl did something on her machine and like a hawk Inappropriate Man's head whipped around to look at her. I immediately looked at Marco to see if he saw what I was seeing and sure enough, I got 'the look' ...the big eye, half smirk, slight nod that said 'you're right Sarah! He IS inappropriate!'

Once again he did some odd workout, like 7 and a half minutes and then jumped off the machine to go lurk somewhere else (I'm sure). There was a whole gym full of people for him to gawk at and make feel uncomfortable. He really had his work cut out for him.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'd be curious what he would do if someone next to him turned their head and just stared at him and watched his (fake!) workout!

Wasnt' there a song back in the 80's..."I always feel like...someone is watching meeeeee" ?