Tuesday, December 05, 2006

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!! 50 pounds... GONE!!!

I don't have much time but I wanted to post that I am finally halfway to my goal of losing 100 pounds!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jumped on the scale this morning to see the numbers are exactly-on the dot-not a tenth of a kilo/pound to spare-smack dab-right on-50 pounds down!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!! I felt like I had lost weight this week in my clothing but I always get that worried "OMG what if I'm imagining it" feeling in my belly anyway. I was so very happy to see the number though.

I am so totally motivated now. I hope the next 50 will be a little bit more smooth sailing as I learn from my mistakes from the first 50.

And just for the record..... YAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Sarah!!

Great job. I don't know how you do it. Your an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work!

YAY!
Dawn (10yearstoolong)

Tanya said...

That is amazing!!! Congrats!! Way to go! -Tanya1975 from MSN board.

Amy said...

Sarah, congrats!! You are so awesome! I want you to know that because of you I started my own blog http://shapingupmylife.blogspot.com/ (more than a month ago). I haven't been faithful to it but am really going to make a point at writing at least weekly.

You should be so proud of yourself! You are truly an inspiration!