Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Skipped the gym all week (2nd week consecutively now) and gained one pound this week. I've been extremely down since our news last week. It hit me a lot harder than I expected and I've been a bit of a zombie. So many times I've logged in here hoping to be able to post something, hoping to be inspired, hoping just to get out of my slump but each time I'd end up just leaving my blog blank. Sorry for all of those who check back regularly. I'd love to say "THIS WEEK I'M GOING TO DO IT" but I don't want to make any promises. Marco and I have pledged to go to the gym this week so hopefully we'll at least stick to that. I'm not giving up, I'm just a little lost right now. I promise sometime soon my blog will be less of a downer.

7 comments:

Nisha said...

Post whatever your heart desires. You're not a downer - you are an incredibly strong and amazing person that has just been handed some horrible news. Honestly, I think it's great that you've only gained a pound. If this would have happened before your journey lord knows you would have medicated with food.

*ccc* said...

Ditto what nisha said! Your strength and determination are going to push you through this challenging time and you're going to come out on top.

All the changes you've made in your life have helped--because had you not been trying to become healthier, you can probably be sure the last week would have brought you a bigger gain. But you're changing and it shows.

Hang in there and know you have a lot of support and encouragement being sent your way!!!

Anonymous said...

You've got tough stuff going on, don't worry about entertaining us! And I have to agree with nisha, it's GREAT that you have only gained one pound in all this. Maintaining your weight loss is a great accomplishment in itself! You will get through this time even stronger than when you went in. You've worked so hard to get here...take care of yourself, don't rush it....it will all come back in time:)

Chic Ink Designs said...

You're strength continues to amaze me. You are such a strong, wonderful person. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You guys continue to be in my thoughts.

AGirlWorthLosing said...

I just wanted to say hello...I have been thinking about you and hope you are feeling a little better. Hope to hear from you soon. Lots of Love!

Ellen said...

Hey, chica :) Just thinking of you and your guy and what you're going through. Sending peaceful thoughts your way...can't even imagine. Sounds like you two have an amazing, strong bond, though, which is awesome.

Christine said...

I use my blog to empty my head out. Majority of people are very helpful and just want to help. Hope that you have a better week ahead.