Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Not bad...not bad

That's how I felt when I stepped on the scale this morning... not bad... not bad at all. I did gain this week but it was less than a pound (0.8 pounds or 0.4 kilos) which is WAY better than things were going go, at least in my head. I did manage to clean up my act over the weekend and yesterday and did exercise three times this week so who knows, maybe that made all of the difference I needed.

So as of today I am 71.06 lbs (32.3 kilos) in the negative. I can live with that for the time being.

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy week. I'll check in a little later as my mind clears and I think of something witty or worthy or not ovulation related!

5 comments:

Sonya said...

WOWOW...you have done so well...keep up the great work.

Daniele said...

Congrats! Well done!!!

Chubby Chick said...

I agree... not bad at all! Keep up the good work! :)

Teale said...

You have done excellent work so far, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything!! ; )