Monday, February 22, 2010

I have the referal in hand!

I have the referral in hand! And when I’m done writing this post I’m going to start seeking out dietician/nutritionists and/or weight loss guru’s in the Netherlands! I was so glad they didn’t refer me to the hospital that is connected to their practice as it seems that every time I get a referral to that hospital I have horrible, (we’re talking nightmare-ish) experiences with those doctors so I was relieved to see that it was just a generic referral.

Wow, I can’t believe I made the step. That’s pretty huge for me. I can honestly say that I am a little bit excited. I guess I’m always up for a new adventure though!

I’ve got a lot of weight loss stuff in my head weighing me down, (pun TOTALLY INTENDED) and I’m going to post more on that hopefully later today or tomorrow so stay tuned! Or better yet, over there on the left side is a “follow me” option. Click it and you can get automatic updates as to when I post something new. It keeps you from having to click to my blog to see if I’ve posted an update lately because we all know how disappointing it can be to click over and see the same thing you read yesterday! So go on, stalk me, I’m practically begging you to do so!

1 comment:

becklette said...

rock on! this is gonna be AWESOME. i'm so excited for you!