Sunday, May 06, 2007

Back to your regularly scheduled blogging

I'm not smart enough to figure out how to put a blog roll in my blog but I do read other weight loss blogs for inspiration. One of my favorites is this blog brought to you by the Pasta Queen called "half of me":

http://www.pastaqueen.com/halfofme/progress.php

She has done a phenominal job at losing weight but what I love most is her progress pictures. Check them out! She's a very funy entertaining writer so if you're looking for further weight loss inspiration I highley recomend checking out her blog sometime. (this is only after you have read my blog, of course! :o))


_________________________________________________

Since posting I have discovered how to add links to other's blogs. It wasn't as hard as I was imagining! See, I CAN be taught! Now I just need to learn how to get that slideshow to show up on the side....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for all of the comments :) I am always looking for book recommendations, thank you for yours! Seems to me that the only way to make this a lifelong journey and a true life change is to educate myself as much as possible from all areas and viewpoints. Thanks again :) I am enjoying reading you, too -- recently added you to my feedreader so I get your updates.