Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just a real quick hi there and hello from me to let you know how it's going. I'm having a fabulous week so far. My eating has been going really well and I really have so much more of my energy back! I have noticed that I need more snacks in the morning and afternoon but I've been supplementing them with fruits each time. My office is great enough to supply snacks in the morning and afternoon and often times you can get bananas, pears, apples, oranges and mandarins. I've been mixing up my fruits and been able to feel pretty good about my daily intake. I hope the second trimester stays this way. If so I think I'll be able to stave off most of the unneeded poundage and have a really healthy pregnancy!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am THRILLED for you that you are expecting! We are only a few weeks apart!!! :-) HOW EXCITING! I have not kept up with my blogs as I should but today took a peek and saw that you are pregant!!

WAHOO for you!!!