Sunday, June 22, 2008

One of my new favorite bloggers!

Since I'm not posting much about weight loss these days (but will soon, I swear to the gods of thick thighs) I thought I'd share one of the new blogs I've been reading that is weight loss related. She calls herself Becklette and she's in the beginning stages of blogging. I can see such a similarity in the way she thinks about weight loss and in the way I used to think. I love being able to join somebody at the beginning of their journeys (she just wants to call it a diet but I really ate that word) and watch their progressions. Plus she's a hell of a writer and a funny woman. Be sure you check out her blog!

2 comments:

becklette said...

oh, you are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

We know that baby bath accessories are a great way to stimulate, educate and make bath tub time a fun, imaginative, creative and inspiring experience for your baby and/or toddler. While coming to the section of bath toys for babies you need to keep some tips in mind like the toys should be colorful and also they should be non-toxic. Sometimes there is a mild fragrance in the toys if smelled carefully. Generally the water toys are in the shape of aqua animals. Baby bath accessories also make wonderful baby shower gifts for friends, cousins, and grandchildren.