Thursday, February 12, 2009

Breakfast-
oatmeal w/ brown sugar
coffee with sugar and cream

snack-
Sultana cracker (165 cal)

Lunch-
too much
2 rolls with one slice of cheese, 2 slices of deli chicken, red pepper pesto
2 bites of potato salad
cuke and red bell pepper slices

My meals seem to be very "lather rinse repeat". I think in a way it's helpful that I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch nearly every day but boy it sure is boring to type it out.

On a side note, Marco has asked for his parent's to babysit for us on Saturday, Valentines day, and we're going to have an evening out! It'll be the 2nd time since Sadie's been born that we have had a date and I'm really looking forward to it. We're going to try and make it a regular thing which I feel is really important for our marriage. Not only is it V-day but it's the anniversary of the day we met, 5 years ago. We're a total cliche but it seems to work for us. I don't think we'll be celebrating in the way we did the day we met but I'm sure we'll make it special somehow.

1 comment:

becklette said...

because flights to amsterdam are WAY out of our range... $1200 EACH as opposed to the $1500 TOTAL we're hoping to pay.

but if something comes up, don't worry, you'll be the first to know!

btw, i totally got all excited for a comment about my awesome cooking/budgeting skillz. boo.