Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There will be no finger pulling this week

Nope, I didn't make it 4 weeks in a row. I was 125.7 kilos this morning, up 0.9 kilos or roughly 2 pounds from last week. I'm not surprised just disappointed. I've had a horrible week eating. Not that I'm making bad choices when I do eat it's just that I'm eating altogether too much food. Nighttime snacking is the worst enemy right now.

Also, isn't it funny how you find something that works for you, like logging my food intake, and then you stop doing it for some stupid reason, such as just not doing it for no good reason. Why would you not continue doing what works for you? Laziness? Time crunch? Embarrassment? Fear? Anxiety? Why, if you know logging your food intake helps you... why oh why... dear Sarah...wouldn't you keep doing it?

I don't know. I don't have a good reason so I'm not even going to try. What I am going to do though, is start logging again. Religiously.

Breakfast-
coffee w/ splenda and cream
oatmeal (250 cal)
small banana

snack-
sultana crackers (165 calories)

lunch-
cup of cream of mushroom soup
4 slices of wg bread (yeah, too much bread)
2 slices of cheese
red bell peper and cucumber slices

snack-
1 orange
10 ike and mike candies (the Dutch version)

Supper-
Chili verde

So, no need to pull my finger for this weeks trick. Hope you all are having healthy successful weeks.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

do you want to walk around vondel park for a little exercise this weekend?