Sunday, February 01, 2009

Inspirational accident

If you don't do anything else today, at least do this one little thing. Check out this blog The Anti Jared and just take a looksie at his progress pictures down the side of the page. I was flabbergasted. The man looks amazing!

I just happen to stumble upon his blog while checking out A Girl Worth Losing's blog roll and it's like hitting the lottery! That's why he's my inspirational accident. If that doesn't inspire you to keep on working, no matter what you've done in the past, no matter how bad your year has started, no matter how many cookies you ate yesteray... if the Anti-Jared doesn't inspire you then you're just uninspirable (or having a total craptastic day and should bookmark it so you can check it out when you're not in such a foul mood)!

How exciting would it have been to have been watching his blog through his entire weight loss journey and feel like you were virtually cheering him on as he is about to cross his finish line? I'm going to watch the end of the race even if I missed the first 3/4's of it.

I hope all of you will be able to experience that same feeling when I cross my finish line after this marathon of weight loss. It's going to be a long journey because right now I am just rounding the first bend. Thanks Anti-Jared! You were exactly what I needed to see today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link to the Anti-Jared site - I am always amazed that there are whole pockets of unexplored health and fitness sites that I have yet to discover. Thank you!