Friday, October 12, 2007

Just a quick update before the weekend. I still have no internet/tv/telephone which explains my absence of blogging and picture sharing. Apparently “something went wrong” while transferring our account to the new address and nobody at our provider can tell us exactly what the problem is. They’ve tried saying it will take another 15 days to get the problem worked out. Considering we’ve already been without these things for 2 weeks I’m not exactly thrilled. I hate to do it but I’m going to have to play my “crazy American yelling” card and give them a ring this evening. I don’t abuse my use of the crazy American card and I always try to give them a chance to explain first before I go nutso on them so no worries there. I doubt it will do much good but at least I’ll know I tried and next year when we’re not resigning with this provider I’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that the big multi-million dollar company is missing my less-than100-euro-per-month payment. Er…well…I’ll call anyway.

Hope you all are having a healthy week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the time without those things! It was the best thing I ever did when I first moved to Texas (get rid of the phone, cable, and internet access). I didn't have any of it for a year! It is hard to keep an active blog without the internet, but it forced me to do things I never thought I could. I look forward to continue reading your blog in the near future!

*ccc* said...

Oh, hang in there! We'll be waiting patiently for your return :)