Thursday, October 25, 2007

To be continued, continued here!

If I thought lunch was difficult yesterday I was in for a rude awakening when it came to supper. I had a Mary Kay meeting here to see about becoming a Mary Kay sales representative (and THAT meeting is for a whole other blog somewhere in the Cults category) that ended up taking all evening long. It was 9 by time we got out of there and that means there was slim pickins for supper. We drove out of the parking lot and low and behold there stood the Golden Arches. Ugh. It was the only choice we had in the neighborhood so we went in. I was so very temped to get a Big Mac value meal. Some value huh? Tons of calories, tons of fat, heaps of grease and one belly ache for the low low price of a few euros. I was able to bypass the Mcgreasy burger and fries and settled for a Caesar salad with grilled chicken and a fruit and yogurt cup. It was actually quite delicious and I was pleasantly filled by nights end. I guess that’s not really settling then is it?

I also felt less bloated and puffy yesterday and this morning when I woke up so I thought I’d step on the scale to check if I’d dropped any poundage from water weight and sure enough I was back down to 104.8 kilos (230 lbs)! That’s 0.2 kilos less that my weigh-in 2 Tuesday’s ago but not quite back to where I was prior (by only 0.2 kilos though!). I have great hopes for this week! Amazing what water retention can do to a woman’s body. What’s horrible is that I always feel like it’s such a lame excuse for not losing one week. I make myself feel guilty for it but in reality there is very little I can do about it.

I’ll post again this evening to let you know how my eating went today!

No comments: