Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Magic number 11.

I have always liked the number 11 for many reasons. Here are a few
  • at 11:11 you get to make a wish.
  • 11 means I got the first donut out of the dozen
  • 11 is two number 1's so it means your a double winner
  • 11 is the month of November which holds my favorite holiday
  • 11 is the number of grandchildren my parents currently have

Okay okay so I really don't like the number 11 that well but I had no other ideas on an intro for the following:



11 more hours until our big 20 week ultra sound & finally knowing is this is a little boy baby AA or a girl baby AA!



Yeah, I'm soooo not going to sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Teale said...

Oooh, how exciting for you!!

Amy said...

11 is our wedding date and our baby's bdate...so it is a great number!

I can't wait to hear!!!