Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just because I'm not blogging...

Just because I'm not posting my daily intake doesn't mean I'm going all out bananas on food. I am just really sleepy and unable to make the time to blog. Today I have had:

4a.m. cheese quesadilla in a sundried tomato shell with guacamole. Not the best but the baby was awake and I was starving. It was fast and easy.

"breakfast" - coffee

orange snack bar - 99 calories
cherry and raspberry breakfast juice - 90 calories

lunch-
deli chicken sandwich on a whole wheat roll with red pepper pesto, one slice of cheese. Peaches, from a can in their own juice.

orange snack bar - 99 calories
cherry and raspberry breakfast juice - 90 calories

supper (we had late lunch so I wasn't that hungry)
4 whole grain crackers (24 calories each) with honey (about 2 tsp).
1 slice of cheese

Yeah, it was a strange food day. I also played wii fit for 32 minutes and wii sport, the boxing kicked my butt, for a little while.

No comments: